Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

Track of profit
(0 чел.) 
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: Track of profit
Track of profit 3 нед., 4 д. назад Репутация: 0
Hey guys,

Just wondering how you lot keep track of you trades if your making profit or not ?

Are you purely going by total net worth ?

Im asking cause im in doubt if I am actually earning anything....
MiBaf
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 29
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Track of profit 3 нед., 2 д. назад Репутация: 0
Was about 3 years since i used the trader but back then i sold everything every 30 days in the beginning to check if i made any profit, as my starting captital was about 100 mio it took a few monts before i made any "real" profit, after i hit 1b i just checked the total wallet value to aproximate profit..

Im about to start my trader up on a dedicated pc with 3b starting captital and im more than confident that it will be profitable!

Edit; I just checked my wallet and apparently i have 27b.. So yea it was profitable..
Zanman
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 2
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Последнее редактирование: 13.04.2021 09:06 Редактировал Zanman.

Wait a second. Are you saying you turned the bot on with 3 billion in your wallet and within a few hours you had 27 billion??
C4M_EVE
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 12
graphgraph

No i was just mistaken about the wallet balance! It was the total profit after about 6 months
Zanman
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 2
graphgraph

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin