Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader
(0 чел.) 
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader
Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader 2 г., 11 мес. назад Репутация: 0
I'm running Auto Trader and I'm not making any isk. I run the AT nearly every day and I have it running between 9am - 12am with a couple of random breaks in between. I can check my balance in the morning and lets say it's about 1.5bil when I come back to it in the evening it's maybe around 1.0 - 1.2bil. The following day rinse and repeat and the balance will go from say 1.0 - 1.3bil and this has been fluctuating around these numbers for several weeks now. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I've tried tweaking the settings a few times to try and find a sweet spot but nothing seems to work.

I when I did have a stint of making 1-2bil per day for a week or so but I'm not making any profit now.

I might also note that my orders are sitting steady as well so when orders are complete new orders are created but not noticeable profits.

Any suggestions on what to try to fix this?
mightyminer
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 31
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader 2 г., 11 мес. назад Репутация: 784
I cannot recommend you accounting tool to count profit. Need to check what program work now. Without balance/day graph which count items, free isks, isks locked in orders etc. it is difficult to tell what is wrong or OK. I expect that trading as activity is less profitable now, because trading require activity on the market. Player's online dropped in the past couple of months due to null blackout and other reasons. What trade bot will earn if nobody will buy or sell? Nothing.

Online is returning, hopefully this is not just bots but real players.

If you send me log I will check if program works w/o problems. Also make sure you correctly set brokers fee and sales tax, as they recently changed.
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 16185
graph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader 2 г., 11 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Thanks for the response, I'll double-check all of my settings, and try and track market orders, along with asset value and wallet balance.

Let's hope it's just related to the decrease in players which should hopefully be on the up now that blackout has been lifted.
mightyminer
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 31
graphgraph

Re: Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader 2 г., 11 мес. назад Репутация: 784
I see some of new boosters from shop have price dropped considerably (34m -> 8m) during couple of weeks. If bot purchased some booster then sold for lower price this may be a reason why balance don't change. I added possibility to exclude SKINs due to not stable price in long term and may exclude more items if necessary.
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 16185
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Struggling to make isk with AutoTrader 2 г., 10 мес. назад Репутация: 0
I actually lost like 4 bilion because of this.... Bot bought boosters at 17 mil and they dropped to 6 mil afterwards... now i am just sitting on them.
excalibur
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 16
graphgraph

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin