Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

bot shuts down due to attemptedted initializations
(0 чел.) 
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: bot shuts down due to attemptedted initializations
bot shuts down due to attemptedted initializations 2 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Hi. Just curious what it means when the bot shuts down to it having 4 initializations in 2 hours.

I'll be watching it and it seems to be functioning fine and then it shuts down with that message in the log.
RJWMiner
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 7
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: bot shuts down due to attemptedted initializations 2 мес. назад Репутация: 761
That means bot lost some cargo somewhere. You can find it in assets and drop to cargohold. Or you can disable 'never drop standing' and bot will cancel this mission for you. In rare cases bot cannot work with new stations like AIR. I added AIR stations in the latest version, check if you use latest bot version.

In case of a problem just complete all missions manually or cancel them, clear courier bot queue in mission viewer and restart.
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 15879
graph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: bot shuts down due to attemptedted initializations 2 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Thanks for the info. I was paying a little more attention and seemed like the system I was in had more stations than were visible in the overview. seems to me the bot then would get stuck in a cycle of trying to get to a station it wasn't seeing in the overview and docking to the nearest station.

Would using First run fix the strange sorting issue? Or would manually extending the overview help?
RJWMiner
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 7
graphgraph

Re: bot shuts down due to attemptedted initializations 2 мес. назад Репутация: 761
Redo first run with a ship without drones and when courier is selected as algorithm. First run for courier will not add PC stations to overview stations preset
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 15879
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin