Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

Any advice on being suicide ganked?
(0 чел.) 
ВнизСтраница: 12
Сообщения темы: Any advice on being suicide ganked?
Any advice on being suicide ganked? 7 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 0
I’ve just been suicide ganked in high sec 0.8. I have the bot set to only mine if no PC present in belt but that won’t watch or stop people warping in after… im going to move from Mackinaw to Procurer to make it harder to gank me (hope Concord get them before I die) and reduce my loss for a T2 craft. It’s never happened to me before but it seems like its much more common than it once was. What to others do?
harryg
Junior Boarder
Постов: 63
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Any advice on being suicide ganked? 7 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 2
harryg писал(а):
I’ve just been suicide ganked in high sec 0.8. I have the bot set to only mine if no PC present in belt but that won’t watch or stop people warping in after… im going to move from Mackinaw to Procurer to make it harder to gank me (hope Concord get them before I die) and reduce my loss for a T2 craft. It’s never happened to me before but it seems like its much more common than it once was. What to others do?
Use skiff
Disconnected
Junior Boarder
Постов: 78
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя

Re: Any advice on being suicide ganked? 7 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 0
yes ideally but I’ve decided on the Procurer as its 1/10 of the price should i loose it and i think maybe under the gankers radar, meaning the skiff would give them a challenge but the Procurer shouldn’t be worth the effort. i was really after if there is something we can do in the bot, but i guess not...
harryg
Junior Boarder
Постов: 63
graphgraph

Re: Any advice on being suicide ganked? 7 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 2
harryg писал(а):
yes ideally but I’ve decided on the Procurer as its 1/10 of the price should i loose it and i think maybe under the gankers radar, meaning the skiff would give them a challenge but the Procurer shouldn’t be worth the effort. i was really after if there is something we can do in the bot, but i guess not...
Skiff doesn't worth effort too
Disconnected
Junior Boarder
Постов: 78
graphgraph

Re: Any advice on being suicide ganked? 7 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 4
You actually running any tank? With exhumer IV, 2 medium core extender rigs, and a t2 adaptive invul, that's 16k ehp. Takes a few catalysts to pop that before concord arrives suffice you're not mining in 0.5-0.6. Also turn on ELO, and set it very high, like 90-95%, found that's saved me a few times.
casper
Senior Boarder
Постов: 116
graphgraph

Re: Any advice on being suicide ganked? 7 г., 1 мес. назад Репутация: 778
Miner can mine in missions, just place bookmark near a gate. 1st lvl storyline encounter missions has ore inside (dont have statistics, but many of them). Run courier to prepare 1st lvl storyline missions, setup your bot to use these missions and mine here. No ganks and no botter reports in result.
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 16105
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

ВверхСтраница: 12
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin