Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: EVEPilot doesn't open
EVEPilot doesn't open 2 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Hi, long time user, first time I've had a problem such as this.

I open EP and it shows in Task Manager but it stays at 0% CPU and XX MB RAM and does not open with the start window.

Was working fine until I restarted my VM.

I wonder if anyone else has had this issue before I haave to re-install and re-do first run...

Thanks
eZsp
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 10
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: EVEPilot doesn't open 2 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Ok so for anyone that encounters the same problem the solution was just a simple re-installation.
eZsp
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 10
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя

Re: EVEPilot doesn't open 1 мес., 3 нед. назад Репутация: 763
Bot reinstallation does not remove setting files. If you have problem with files better to open data folder of the bot (in menu->tools), erase its content and restart bot. Also yes, sometimes evepilot also get corrupted or license file and reinstall is the only way to fix problem. I recommend to make snapshot of your VM and revert to working state when necessary. VMs frequently have problems with virtual disks when you switch off VM without windows shut down procedure or if you have low space on your hard disk where virtual disk is located
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 15948
graph
Последнее редактирование: 28.11.2021 07:43 Редактировал Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin