Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

Mining Yield - Tell us yours! Ship,Fitting
(0 чел.) 
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: Mining Yield - Tell us yours! Ship,Fitting
Mining Yield - Tell us yours! Ship,Fitting 3 мес., 4 нед. назад Репутация: 0
Hi!

Just got my Mining Bot Running and it works..

in my opinion its a bit slow.. it lets the mining lasers run until the end.. not stopping and starting new for like 45 seconds..

-)What is your yield with the mining bot (per hour)
-) Do you sell your ore Directly or refine it and then sell?

I am not that far evolved i am Mining with Procurer with Mining Lasers I and Laser Upgrade I

2 Mining Drones Active 3 in Ship if an Attack comes.

I am now getting about 5Mill ISK per Hour thats not very much..

-) Maybe someone can make some Tips or Tricks for gaining mor yield per hour

Thanks!
LJstc
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 4
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Mining Yield - Tell us yours! Ship,Fitting 3 мес. назад Репутация: 11
Mining won't ever yield massive amounts of isk. It's all about quantity over quality. Just start a few accounts (in a VM). Have "groups" so they can share isk and make new accounts easier to get going faster.

You'll not be making more than 10m or so an hour per account (assuming you're not boosting or using a can looter). Sure, you can make more but it isn't important to share details, you'll figure it out.

Fits are stupid simple and don't need to be shared. Mining modules in highs, mining upgrades in lows, survey scanner and tank mods (shield extenders & invuln modules) for mids. Drones can be mining drones or damage drones. If you can tank the npc spawns than just ignore them and use mining drones.

Don't mine more than a few hours per day and you're golden. Also don't transfer isk between your bots and main accounts, that's just a huge red flag. Once you've reached your isk goal, stop boting for a few weeks/months, transfer the isk to your main, sell the characters on the character bazaar, start over with new accounts using new emails to register them. Make sure to train skills that are currently sought-after like the magic 14 if you intend to sell them eventually.

Selling characters somewhat frequently stops your characters from becoming too likely of being detected. After a few months of training their value will have risen to a few billion worth of isk on top of whatever you made via botting and you've a hefty purse to fund your PvP or whatever (DO NOT RMT).
Killara
Expert Boarder
Постов: 250
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Последнее редактирование: 06.09.2021 23:02 Редактировал Killara.

Re: Mining Yield - Tell us yours! Ship,Fitting 1 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 0
what’s a vm to run?
Clumpy
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 1
graphgraph

Re: Mining Yield - Tell us yours! Ship,Fitting 1 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 761
Clumpy wrote:
what’s a vm to run?

Here
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 15879
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin