Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

Augmented Mining Drone Support
(0 чел.) 
ВнизСтраница: 12
Сообщения темы: Augmented Mining Drone Support
Augmented Mining Drone Support 1 г., 5 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Can you update the bot to support the augmented mining drones?
anonymous0089
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 13
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Augmented Mining Drone Support 1 г., 5 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Hello Slav2,

I too would like to have an option to use augmented mining drones. As mentioned in a previous post would it be possible to add this feature via drop-down and then incorporate a warning that we must approve to continue?
Ribble24
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 9
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя

Re: Augmented Mining Drone Support 1 г., 5 мес. назад Репутация: 784
Ribble24 wrote:
Hello Slav2,

I too would like to have an option to use augmented mining drones. As mentioned in a previous post would it be possible to add this feature via drop-down and then incorporate a warning that we must approve to continue?

Start experiment. Count how much drones bot will loose in a week and how much ore you will mine for the same time. If you prove that augmented drones may be profitable and I will not need to implement functions to search for drones in space after login, I will add augmented drones support.
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 16185
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Augmented Mining Drone Support 4 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 0
Hi Slav, shouldn't this be our decision whether we want to use better drones? its not difficult to just removed the I from the search or allow us to use drones without refitting so we can manually put them in, and just because you believe its not economical, doesn't make it true. I have never lost a drone in my mining career in an Orca. And seriously, the drones are the least of your issue if your Orca gets ganked. If it requires a lot more work to add, then I can understand your reluctance to add it and ignore this post You do an amazing job.
legalis
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 19
graphgraph
Последнее редактирование: 31.03.2022 19:18 Редактировал legalis.

And when you keep loosing your expensive drones, you come here asking Slav because your mining Bot is now makeing negative ISK and your not a happy chap anymore then what ?

I understand his decision loosing drones is a thing especially with a bot.
MiBaf
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 48
graphgraph

Again, I believe this is our decision, we are adults. If people complain, they are idiots. But expensive drone pat for themselves very quickly. But I understand if Slav gets people at him over it and its not worth the hassle, but maybe make it hidden feature or something with a disclaimer.
legalis
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 19
graphgraph
Последнее редактирование: 01.04.2022 19:19 Редактировал legalis.

ВверхСтраница: 12
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin