Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 12
Сообщения темы: Stuck At First Run
Stuck At First Run 4 г., 9 мес. назад Репутация: 0
As it would seem, I am stuck on the first run as well. I have checked as many of the recent forum posts as i could and have even tried to dig into the debug to see what the issue is. I have tried installing the program on windows 7, 8, 10, and the vmware precisely following each guide that has been placed on the site. The bot will not enter a password, login, and seems to crash through the first run whenever i manually log in and allow the program to initialize. I can't be the only one frustrated but i would greatly appreciate either some insight or help as to what the issue is. Thank you in advanced!!

Edit:: After testing where eve pilot itself was installed, i came to the conclusion that the program must be installed with the same hard drive as windows
noverturo
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 2
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Последнее редактирование: 30.12.2015 04:14 Редактировал noverturo.
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Stuck At First Run 4 г., 9 мес. назад Репутация: 0
nope - must be some other issue - have you sent logs to Slav? I just installed EVE Miner on Win10 after not playing for 4-5 years - works perfectly. Only mining with a retriever in a single system though, haven't tried adding multiple systems at this stage. I manually bookmarked belts etc.

EIDT: is it only crashing on VM Ware, or on the core Win install as well?
simonk6
Arghhhh
Senior Boarder
Постов: 195
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Пол: Мужской Страна, город: Australia День рождения: 01/01
Последнее редактирование: 30.12.2015 09:01 Редактировал simonk6.
mmmmmm Beer!

nope - must be some other issue - have you sent logs to Slav? I just installed EVE Miner on Win10 after not playing for 4-5 years - works perfectly. Only mining with a retriever in a single system though, haven't tried adding multiple systems at this stage. I manually bookmarked belts etc.
simonk6
Arghhhh
Senior Boarder
Постов: 195
graphgraph
Пол: Мужской Страна, город: Australia День рождения: 01/01
mmmmmm Beer!

I am also having a problem setting up bot it opens the launcher(its a new eve launcher I only noticed it 2 days ago)
the username/password box comes up but nothing happens , its odd the launcher opens slightly off centre on my screen I don't think the has anything to do with problem , I have not tried manual login for first run will do that now hope it works
nmerritt
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 9
graphgraph

just tried first run with manual login would not work mouse pointer was going to point on screen as if it was the old launcher
nmerritt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

i tried to run eve pilot ticking dont use eve launcher but it just opened my documents folder and nothing else
nmerritt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

ВверхСтраница: 12
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin