Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: Deliverer Question
Deliverer Question 8 г., 9 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Hello,

I have recently expanded my empire mining operation and setup a POS one jump away from my main system station. My goal is to haul the ore I am dropping at this POS back to the station with my Orca alt using the Deliverer function on the bot.

I read over the knowledge base on how to travel and whatnot, but I am getting confused as to how the bot is suppose to know exactly where to pick up and where to drop off. Is there a special command that needs to be given for it to know it is picking up from a POS and docking in a station one jump away?

Any help would be appreciated.
Somescrub
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 4
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: Deliverer Question 8 г., 9 мес. назад Репутация: 7
Scroll down in the knowledgebase section on deliverer, and it shows the varied commands. IIRC > picks up things, < drops them off, and ^ does nothing.
Calser
Senior Boarder
Постов: 107
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
http://www.macrolab-online.com/en/knowledge-base Please use the knowledge base and local help file (updated version of knowledge base), it's actually going to answer a lot of your questions!

Re: Deliverer Question 8 г., 9 мес. назад Репутация: 723
I made unloadcargoex function which drops items to POS hangar, but loadcargoex not implemented yet. You cannot pickup anything from POS.
Slav2
Администратор
Постов: 15084
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Deliverer Question 8 г., 8 мес. назад Репутация: 0
How i can use all of orca carcoholds.. cargo, corp hangar and ore hold for ore hauling with deliverer?
Rami77
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 3
graphgraph

Re: Deliverer Question 8 г., 8 мес. назад Репутация: 7
To my knowledge, this isn't possible without creating a custom algorithm, and even then I'm not sure if it's possible, haven't made one yet
Calser
Senior Boarder
Постов: 107
graphgraph
http://www.macrolab-online.com/en/knowledge-base Please use the knowledge base and local help file (updated version of knowledge base), it's actually going to answer a lot of your questions!

Re: Deliverer Question 8 г., 8 мес. назад Репутация: 0
Ok.. thx, so ill wait if someone solves this. or i buy freighter
Rami77
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 3
graphgraph

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin