Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: VM on Windows 11
VM on Windows 11 9 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 1
Hello everyone,
does the VM also run under Windows 11, or is something planned or known? I would like to upgrade to Windows 11 and don't know if everything will still work.
Thanks in advance and best regards
Loser-noob
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 13
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Re: VM on Windows 11 9 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 1
Its all fine, running VMware Workstation 15 with no issues.
Bibooo
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 4
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Пол: Мужской Страна, город: Germany День рождения: 08/24

Re: VM on Windows 11 9 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 11
If you're asking if VMware works on windows 11, the answer is yes. You'll likely run into a problem or two and have to put in some work to get things settled as that's just the price of early adoption.

If you're asking if the bot will run in windows 11, I dunno, probably not well if it does at all.
Killara
Expert Boarder
Постов: 250
graphgraph

HI all, i always get an Problem if i klick on "customize Hardware" when i create an new virtual machine i got that with win 10 and now also with win11.
everytime i klick on an button in the Software i got an box with "an error has occured" and if i create the machine at the end i got an Bluescreen
Someone else had this problem and can tell me what to do ?

It would be greate if someone can help me.
Neurolink
Junior Boarder
Постов: 63
graphgraph
Последнее редактирование: 08.11.2021 10:20 Редактировал Neurolink.

Hi, for all guys they have problems too. I installed VMWorkstation 16 and created an Macine with 15.xx compability. Thats works great for me.
But i dont know if VMSETUP.EXE do the job or not. If anyone can tell me to check that it would be great.

Thx Neurolink
Neurolink
Junior Boarder
Постов: 63
graphgraph

Re: VM on Windows 11 9 мес., 1 нед. назад Репутация: 11
Neurolink wrote:
Hi, for all guys they have problems too. I installed VMWorkstation 16 and created an Macine with 15.xx compability. Thats works great for me.
But i dont know if VMSETUP.EXE do the job or not. If anyone can tell me to check that it would be great.

Thx Neurolink

That's actually exactly what I do. vmsetup works just fine (though I don't do the proxy bits).

I've done this with over 15 VMs and some have been running for months now.
Killara
Expert Boarder
Постов: 250
graphgraph

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
Все права защищены!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin