Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Moving ISK
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Moving ISK
Moving ISK 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I am thinking about grabbing a copy of Trader and giving it a go. I have seen posts though of people saying not to link accounts to your main/actively played ones. If you cant send direct to your mains how can you get that isk to your active toons in the safest/easiest manner?
wingsnut21
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Moving ISK 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Bumb as I have the same question
NewBro15
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Moving ISK 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
same question here... and it apply to transfer assets to. I know people that sells isk or plex for real money have allow you to enter in there company and them transfer the assets directly to your char... maybe it is possible as well...
luiscarvalhofb
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Moving ISK 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 33
This type of info should be in the first post of a sticky. I couldn't find anything like that so I used the advanced search function of the forum.

Famine wrote:
Yes theres always a trail no matter how creative you get. Even if you jetcan in space its still a connection to the players.
Not just for plex, for any items.

Slav2 wrote:
Dinky wrote:
If my bots buy plex or another items & creatively transfer these items to another character... All creatively made transfers are suspicious and will get more attention when checked. If you dont want to link your main and bot use market orders. Sell something to your bot (and to anybody else) for 200% of its price. If you need money fast try to "scam" bot. E.g. sell plex for 100% of its price using contract, but demand as money as item (one more plex) in return. Create such contract, wait several days then find this contract with bot and accept it. If a chance that accounts belong to a different persons exists, CCP will not ban both accounts as they cannot use chances when they ban people. The less frequently you make transactions the better.

Source

GMs have said many times that all items of significant worth are tracked via every way of exchange, from putting PLEX and deadspace items in a ship or cargo can to market and contracts.

Use the market smartly or develop a situation where the accounts are loosely affiliated and have a reason to be dealing with each other. I'll bet that paying rent for 0.0 space, through in-game mechanics, is the safest way if you can swing it.

0. Don't do Real Money Trading RMT, as CCP commits a lot of effort to stopping people from stealing their money. Yes there are many sites that make it seem safe and easy, but the RMT site administrator gets money whether you're banned or not. CCP probably has a small budget to waste on actually buying ISK/items via these sites just to find new batches of accounts that do RMT.
1. Being reported by players, playing too long/often, and/or regularly doing transactions where one side gives lots but gets little back is probably the first step towards banning.
2. Then a GM would look at the transaction and the accounts to look for other red flags, like bot account never accumulates wealth, never talks and only mines/trades. They'd look at online times and other accounts you frequently group with as well.

Avoid step 1.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/11/17 01:37 By innominate.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin