Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour?
How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour? 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Basically I want to know what kind of money I can make with abyssal hunter bot? Also, does the bot support tier 3 + abyss?
yankeesnlakers
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour? 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 1
Hi
ive tried some T3 Gamma
it works a few times for me but at the end i was potted after aprox 10 to 15 times
i do stable T2 in Exotic and Gamma and get 3 to 10 mil every 10 Minutes (I takes 10 minutes for 1 Run)
Neurolink
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour? 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 2
Neurolink wrote:
Hi
ive tried some T3 Gamma
it works a few times for me but at the end i was potted after aprox 10 to 15 times
i do stable T2 in Exotic and Gamma and get 3 to 10 mil every 10 Minutes (I takes 10 minutes for 1 Run)

Same here, I have full skills and can solo T2 on any site with hardly denting my shields, but T3's I get almost Alpha'ed after about 8 - 12 missions.

I think it averages out about 60 - 90 mil and hour with T2's if you build the ships and the good Mod's. If you trade loot for skins you can up that by about 20%.
turringtest
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour? 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Listen to my story. Well, I am a new EVE player and went with Abyss Bot to farm some ISK cash ingame. It took me almost 10 day to get all the ropes of pve system and ship fits to understand all mechanics of Abyss pve system. In fact, to manage do Abyss succesfully I had to invest rm ingame for about 5-6kk SP and practice a lot myself to get my charachter specially build for Abyss.

I learned the hard way that alphas don't stand a chance in abyss in the long run above T1 difficulty. I tried Solo cruiser builds like gila 300kk-500kk build for T1-T3 and solo frigate Worm (120kk-250kk) for T0-T1. During 1 week I lost about 10 ships all worth about 3kkk. I earned about 700kk and what I learned is that the max difficulty for cruiser is T2 for botting - I woud say even T1 to stay on the safe side. The T2 with good gila may net you about 50-70kk per hour.

A 500kk gila cuts easily even through T3 content however it all comes to some strange cases where some encounters room combinations are extremely strong and they will kill you in 20 sec from start nomatter what you do. The problem is that some enemies require you special tactics like oribit close 500m or kite with drones 50km+ - and you have to program it yourself in bot settings however to know what enemies to program you have to die and take notes. In my case I died every 7-10th run, so basically I managed to earn 100kk but loose 200kk which is not profitable at all.

Also the bot sometimes mulfanctions and crashes - a couple of times the bot drove my ship too far 100km+ and I died.

The most important statistics factor is: if a good "opp "Gila ship with implants etc. lets say costs 700kk (although a really good ship costs 1.3b ISK) then in order to make profit after buying ship you need to run like 10 hours non stop which is about 60+ runs without dying - if you die even 1 time - you loose tons of money =) I never managed to achieve that everytime smth happens: discconect, bot crash, server maintance, VM lag or just an opp abyss room BC combination.
Ale
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2021/02/14 13:36 By Ale.

Re: How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour? 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0
@turringtest Could you tell me your ship, equipment and skills? Also, are you using an alpha or omega clone account?
yankeesnlakers
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: How much do I make per abyssal hunterbot per hour? 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 1
yankeesnlakers wrote:
@turringtest Could you tell me your ship, equipment and skills? Also, are you using an alpha or omega clone account?

iam interested too i think i cant geht that isk/hour what you get with my T2´s
Neurolink
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin