Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta
Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
Pick-Up Artist Open Beta

This is a custom-made Deliverer-style bot that will accept a list of stations/citadels, create an optimized route, travel to each station, pick up ALL contents of that station, and deliver it to your selected destination. The main benefit here (over the default Deliverer) is that it can visit multiple stations within the same system and it works with Citadels. It also works with the Courier license. It uses the EveMail system to store and interact with your path. This algorithm is in Open Beta, I cannot/will not guarantee 100% perfection. Please report any and all bugs you encounter in this thread. I and others have tested it extensively and it should work as promised.

Requirements:
Overview:
Separate "gates" and "stations" tabs, with "gates" on "Default" and "stations" on "1". This should be the default after First Run with Deliverer or Courier, but double-check.
Hotkeys:
Minimize/Maximize All Windows: Ctrl-Alt-W (you will need to save this in EP, please see Innominate's Guide [http://www.macrolab-online.com/forums/17-support/43260-innominates-tips-tricks-and-more?lang=en#43260] for instructions on saving new hotkeys in EP)
License:
Courier or Deliverer licenses. Select the respective name from the Custom Algorithms dropdown!

Instructions:
Prior to running the bot, send yourself an EVEMail with a list of links to stations or citadels from which you would like to pickup items. The FIRST LINK must be the FINAL DESTINATION. All others can be in any order. Each link must be on its own line (hit "Enter" at the end of each station name). Ensure that this link email is the first Evemail in your "Sent" folder, that is where the bot will look. I've attached an example of what a good Evemail would look like.

This would create an OPTIMIZED route between Suroken, Ebtesham, Perimeter (where that Azbel is), Hek, and Dodixie, and drop the contents in Jita 4-4. If your ship fills up prior to reaching the Final Destination, or cannot fit all the contents of a given hop, it will set course for the Final Destination and go there immediately.

NOTE: You should only approach trade hubs with "instadock" bookmarks. I strongly recommend you do not attempt to take this bot to trade hubs with valuable cargo: there is a considerable chance you will get ganked and lose all your stuff. For Jita, take it to another station in system and do the last leg yourself to ensure safety.

!!!MAJOR CAUTION: CHECK YOUR SAFETY IS GREEN AND THAT YOUR AUTOPILOT IS SET TO "PREFER SAFER" SO THAT YOU AVOID LOWSEC. THIS BOT WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY AVOID LOWSEC/NULLSEC!!!

Here are step-by-step Installation Instructions provided by innominate:

1. Make sure Eve Pilot will run default scripts on Eve Pilot's 'Current Client'. (If default algorithms don't work, then this wouldn't work either)

2. Follow this link to Eve Pilot Settings (Step 1), and follow the instructions to set and save the hotkey for Minimize/Maximize All Windows as Ctrl-Alt-W.

3. Confirm the above worked by restarting Eve Pilot and running a default Mining, Courier, or whatever algorithm. Once Eve Pilot logs in, pause it and confirm that the hotkey was saved.

4. Confirm that the character's EveMail Sent folder's top entry is like in the original post.

5. Install Autohotkey.

6. Place the source files in the Scripts folder. This means that opening the Scripts folder will show: The text (.txt) file, [all files ending with '.ahk'], and the Images folder.

7. Restart Eve Pilot, if it was running. (So it sees the new files.)

8. In Eve Pilot front page, select custom button.

9. In the Eve Pilot dropdown to the right, select this algorithm.

10. Make sure your timers will allow the script to run.

11. Click Continue, in Eve Pilot, to start running the algorithm.

Limitations/Known Issues:
- Cannot specify items to collect, it will attempt to load everything from each waypoint and drop them all off at the last waypoint.
- If the system has too many stations/citadels to fit in the overview, the bot may not be able to find the destination. Watch out for Perimeter!
- After completion, it disables auto-start for that client. You'll need to restart EP to run it again.

Benefits:
- Can pickup items from multiple stations/citadels in each system. Current EP DelivererBot cannot do this. Can be used with Courier license, very useful for collecting the implants that Important Missions earn you!

Future Planned Features:
- Ore Hold Compatibility

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for features and if you encounter any errors!
File Attachment:
File Name: Pick_Up_Artist.zip
File Size: 30503
AbbadonDespoiler
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2017/02/17 14:41 By AbbadonDespoiler.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
I think your post should suggest using the Personal Assets window (shows all items everywhere) and just dragging the station name into the email window. Also, I wouldn't suggest having more that 15 systems to visit, because the optimize waypoints feature starts to take a LUDICROUS amount of time to process after that. (Out of curiosity I tested 25 systems, and it still wasn't done optimizing after 3 hours.) I THINK that the max his script waits is 5 minutes. So if it takes longer than that... Unexpected things may happen.

While helping him test this I was able to use the algorithm to gather up all of the random stuff my main had spread around empire over the years. Sold it off for almost a billion ISK, too.

Most importantly, I have to reiterate how useful it is with a courier. Use the Personal Assets window and search for "Implant" and just drag each station name into the email window.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2017/01/27 04:36 By innominate.

Re: Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 706
I was thinking to create macros to accept API information and form a task for deliverer bot to transport implants. Bookmarking stations remotely with assets window is not difficult, especially if you just need one time job done before switching to trader.

Your mode is OK if you have a few items to transport. I would prefer to transport implants from one station to jita at a time to avoid to many implants transported at the same time.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
I like the idea of using the API, the only issue is that items in Citadels don't populate using the /assetlist.xml endpoint, unless you make it &flat=1. The API also can't show you citadels with the LocationIDs (I believe), so you'd be limited to stations in that case. That would work for the Courier if you just wanted the implants from Storyline missions. I think your point on one at a time to Jita is good, but if you deliver it to another station in Jita, you'd almost certainly be safe. I've never seen anyone get ganked/Tornado'd/etc. outside of a station except for 4-4. Heck, you could take it to a Citadel in Perimeter and tethering would spare you entirely!
AbbadonDespoiler
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
I just realized that if you made the "Optimize waypoints" optional, you could make it loop back to the station it got full at and continue hauling.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Pick-Up Artist Custom Algorithm: Open Beta 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi.

Is it possible to explain to a newbie (in using scripts) what exactly I should do to run the script. I downloaded the "AHK" software and it is working but I do not know what to do to make use of your scripts. Should I put it somewhere in the EVE-Pilot folders? Should I activate it by using the Short-cuts, etc.

I will really appreciate it if you can give me some guidelines.

Thanking you in advance.
daniel_john
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin