Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How much I can earn for each account?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: How much I can earn for each account?
How much I can earn for each account? 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, guys
Is that possible to mining 100mil per day? I have a hulk mining in hi-sec but only 50mil for daily. I plan to get a fleet with orca and another miner account. Is this work for the porpose in hi-sec? I don't have a plan to mining in low-sec or null yet. Thank you:)
yx5001
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How much I can earn for each account? 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 703
I dont use miner personally. Miner's income in empire will depend on mineral prices where you sell minerals, competitors in you systems etc. If you use courier bot you can get 3kkk doing 4 lvl missions in 30 days running 12h a day. By the time of testing I did not filter corporations with low LP/ISK rate, so final result might be even better. Also courier is much safer as nobody will petition you. You can use it 15h/day without getting caught (*). Should I increase courier bot price so people finally realize that courier is the best bot here?

(*)I am testing now 6h online with 3h offline intervals (timer 4 settings) and no problems for 2 months with 5 couriers.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: How much I can earn for each account? 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I can tell you that with Orca boost (full boost + implant) in Skiff, you can make about 120-140m every 12 hours, per account. The ISK I am stating are at the moment with the high sell cost they have for minerals nowadays and all those ores come from 0.5 systems.

In other words I make about 1% of a PLEX cost in Jita per hour.
STALLI0N
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: How much I can earn for each account? 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
STALLI0N wrote:
I can tell you that with Orca boost (full boost + implant) in Skiff, you can make about 120-140m every 12 hours, per account. The ISK I am stating are at the moment with the high sell cost they have for minerals nowadays and all those ores come from 0.5 systems.

In other words I make about 1% of a PLEX cost in Jita per hour.

so making around 10-12 mil per hour

u using hauler or just orca afk and bots running around?
reaver
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: How much I can earn for each account? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 33
Subtracting what is brought in with my custom mining drones module, I make 12-17 mil/hr, Jita quick sell price, with hauler only (high sec, no Orca). I have multiple miners mining a single ore each so they mine faster with lvl 2 mining crystals and don't get in each others way. That is why there is a big range. The top selling ore gets me 17 per hour.

The biggest problem is having to haul 1B ISK every few days or the nerve wracking 5-10 Billion hauls once every few weeks.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/11/08 20:00 By innominate.

Re: How much I can earn for each account? 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
innominate wrote:
Subtracting what is brought in with my custom mining drones module, I make 12-17 mil/hr, Jita quick sell price, with hauler only (high sec, no Orca). I have multiple miners mining a single ore each so they mine faster with lvl 2 mining crystals and don't get in each others way. That is why there is a big range. The top selling ore gets me 17 per hour.

The biggest problem is having to haul 1B ISK every few days or the nerve wracking 5-10 Billion hauls once every few weeks.

Have you thought about using a delivery service for big hauls like that? I user to bot with a different bot program a year ago. That bot was a lot less sophisticated but it got the mining job done at the time. 4 haulers in high sec, dropping everything in a station, once in a while one of the bots would get in an Iteron Mark V (rigged and modded for cargo space) and deliver ore for compressing into a POS (this part was done by utilizing Autohotkey pretty easily). Compressed ore was moved back to station and from there create a contract with Pushx or RedFrogFreight to ship to Jita. It became a regular expense that was just a part of the equation and it was actually pretty reasonable.
asqwedd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/11/08 21:34 By asqwedd.

Go to topPage: 12345
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin