Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Inventory
Re: Inventory 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 748
brenosilver wrote:
Ok, next time I will not help reporting issues.You should report issues when I am not aware of the problem. But better to wait while bot start to properly work instead of looking for workarounds. Sorry if you thought that I am trying to harm you in some way, but I care about your safety. I know a little bit more about current patch. CCP implemented crc checks and logging time intervals between making settings. You can see these timers in core_public__.yaml file and I think we need to add more randomization intervals here just in case if this info will be used by CCP to track bots.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/06/25 08:41 By Slav2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Inventory 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
I did not know that the bot was not working since I ran it earlier, and there were no posts yet. So I waited to see if anyone had the same issue, this thread opens with a different issue, that is why i posted.
brenosilver
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/06/25 08:43 By brenosilver.

Re: Inventory 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
brenosilver wrote:
Ok, next time I will blindly wait for a light from the sky telling me that the bot does not work.

So you think after a major patch that the programme will work without any problem? You are from which planet?

Guys please use a bit of common sense, after a major patch some of what worked before is bound to be broken so please wait for Slav to fix it like he always does. Don't be surprised also if CCP puts in a patch for the patch because you know it will come.

Be Patient, Be Happy, Don't keep asking for updates, the less time Slav has to reply to inane questions the more time he has to repair the programme.

Love,Peace and Kisses to hot women
gandalf39
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Inventory 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
lol, so tell me, who doesn't try to run bot after update? I think i'm the only one here then...sorry
brenosilver
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Inventory 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Normal update yes that takes like 2 seconds to update, pretty much guaranteed to not effect the bot... major updates that are 650 MB that change the GUI, the inventory system and dozens of other changes... well the only answer to that is..

DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Famine
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin