Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: My First Ban
My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Just wanted to let the forums know. Been seeing a lot of bans lately here and now I've got a ban.

Only bot for about 6 hours, every other day.

I noticed when I checked my account balance through an app outside of eve, I had like a negative billion dollars?!?

What is this? I have not purchased plex on these accounts.
rrfarmer
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male rrfarmer2000 rrfarmer rrfarmer Location: Metropolis Birthday: 08/26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Yep, about 2 billion in the red. Wow I must have mined a ton of Veldspar.

Been using the bot for about 2 months.

This ban is weird, I only booted for a max of 6-8 hours a day, every other day, with a ton of delays and log off times (did a lot of them manually)

Also I would take the accounts and go talk in chat on them, get ganked, run corp OPs, and everything a human would do.

they must really be getting serious about banning bots. 2 billion in the red is crazy. And with all the regular playing stuff I was doing on these accounts...

I guess the prices of ore and ice will keep going up!
rrfarmer
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male rrfarmer2000 rrfarmer rrfarmer Location: Metropolis Birthday: 08/26

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 701
rrfarmer wrote:
I guess the prices of ore and ice will keep going up! And the more bots will come and earn rewards. More risks generate better reward. Did you mine in the same system? I have noticed through log files I received in the past that people frequently underestimate "report bot" feature and mine in the same system with just a few belts.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Well there would be an increase in bots being banned, CCP used to only mass ban bots every few months.

Now they detect and ban bots on a daily basis.

I reckon they have some new toys they are using to find them cause there are a hell of a lot of bans going around that started last week.

Going negative ISK is not just from buying plex, if you are botting they will estimate the total cost of what you mined, negative ISK your wallet, you then have to sell all that ore you mined in order to get your wallet back to being positive.

That ensures the economy stays stable.
Famine
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I wouldn't be surprised if they took all the assets too, all the Macks and Hulks I owned.

No I moved systems and even regions every day. Only mined veldspar.

And no I don't have any ore to sell... they bascially just looked at the ore I had sold the last week or so and took the money away. Not sure if whoever bought my ore got it taken away and their money back.
rrfarmer
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Ah well i had assumed they estimated the value of what i mined, i still have the ore, but my bot characters wallet is -700misk. But i need that ore to build my jump freighter, so not selling it to clear wallet
Famine
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin