Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1...6789101112...44
TOPIC: Crucible Expansion
Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
mcbrite wrote:
@coyote: That's pretty funny, I have 2 accounts, one of which bots for a max of 4 hours a day and in the end I still make just under half of what you make (after all costs). Also largely due to my sub-prices being way lower than yours (2 vs "around 10" accounts).
Very interesting! Didn't think there was such a wide gap between how peepz choose to use EP...

Everyone has different needs, although I will be moving null permanently sometime within the next 3 months (first time to live there permanently so wish me luck lol). Can't wait to put my first cap ship together
kjlwillycoyote
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.
Karma + me if I helped

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
rweeth wrote:
Lets face it, if you buy a lifetime license, then you don't have to worry about a few days downtime

Need the site to accept Credit Cards before I can get one of these tho...
Gregar
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
I'm on my way, to manually mining the whole day away - uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh.

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey slav hows the fix coming? whats the biggest challange with the new expansion?
ihasnewusername
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm guessing the font is gonna be the biggest headache .... now the recognition system for the menus and screen layout is probably gonna need an overhaul.
mj11
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 707
Most difficult is recornition system, that is right. Old method of text detection is unuseable now (it used comparison of the color of each pixel and its shadow (which is not present anymore)). New method compares pixel color with static backgroung color + threshold to cut off noise. It works already, but not so stable as I wanted. Will see if I can make better method fast today or better to continue other tasks and return to this question later.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
Pattern recognition can be so very tedious and it is difficult to know when you are finished. I would suggest that you let others test and verify the OCR and identify the patterns that are not currently recognized properly. This would provide you with a group of pictures containing patterns that are not properly recognized and likely to represent all conditions. I may not be of much help in programming, but I can read and note when there is a recognition error.
ComalDave
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Number of player kills bot has made: 23 Number of ships lost: 5
Earning 7.6M ISK/hr plagioclase + 7.9M ISK/hr scordite mining 95% of time using Retrievers. 8/23/2012.
Send me Karma if I helped.

Go to topPage: 1...6789101112...44
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin