Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

3.11.4-5 version bug reports
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...10
TOPIC: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports
Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
It might be downtime timers, i cant remember what i set them to. I Will leave it na hour or two and see what happens. Notice the see-through tool tip though....
squattingnevil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I had the problem of not being able to select slider properly, I increased the default mouse pressure delay in custom delays which helped mine.
Mr Squiggle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 746
squattingnevil wrote:
Also, i come down this morning and bot shows this... I have no logoff timers configured.
If system is empty of ore this is usual picture. Enable logging and you will see what the bot is doing in the log.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
It seems to keep crashing from time to time, normally because something or other is not detected, but you look at the screenshot and its almost there but not quite...

For example it was looking for the drop down menu of overviews (where you right click on the white lines next to "overview(Asteroids")

This it reported as not being shown, but you look at the screen shot and the mouse is over the button, its just like it hasnt actually right clicked it.

It didnt see the menu so it started error handler, closed eve and then did not restart for some reason. I think it looks like it tried to restart eve several times but did not see login screen for some reason so gave up, but i cannot be sure - im not 100% on how to read your logs.

In any case it ran for a good 12-14 hours before this happened.

I will keep reviewing logs and screenshots and let you know if i find a pattern with it. Do not trouble yourself for now, you have done enough already! I need to get you some proper information to work on.

Thanks
squattingnevil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 06:12 By squattingnevil.

Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Mine won't run at all. Completes first run fine, then when it exits the station it just sits there trying to pull down the overview menu without success.
Weehawk
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 746
Weehawk wrote:
Mine won't run at all. Completes first run fine, then when it exits the station it just sits there trying to pull down the overview menu without success.How to record log file in my signature. W/o log I cannot help you. I need log after first run and when you start bot in regular run.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 12345678...10
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin