Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Trader closing, used to work b4 last update
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Trader closing, used to work b4 last update
Trader closing, used to work b4 last update 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone,

Today, my bot keeps disconnecting the game client after one minute or two.

After looking into it, it seems I have several items that prevent Eve Trader from updating my orders (the new "cataclysmic" filaments everyone is fussing about).

If you experience the problem, just remove these new things from your orders (both sell and buy) and you'll be fine.

On my setup (VMWare), the warning telling you the items' id and price doesn't last long (it disappears 10s or so after disconnecting the game client), so at first, being AFK, I had no idea of the problem.

@Slav, is there a setting to leave the error on screen, so one can take action once he's back in front of the computer ? Or maybe I'm missing something here, some logs for instance ? I confess I did not look into it closely enough.

Anyway all is fine now ...

Thanks for all your hard work on the bot !
EvE Symphony
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trader closing, used to work b4 last update 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 723
Trader is the only bot when you should read logs to get extra info. How to record and open log is in the link in my signature.

I don't add new items manually. When CCP publish updated static data I export info from here. It is not good idea to start trading new items as price may drop 10x times in couple of weeks. Bot will not create new orders of such items, if orders were created manually need to delete them.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin