Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Absolute Taxing
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Absolute Taxing
Absolute Taxing 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi, this has been happening recently maybe the last two weeks and was wondering if this is a general thing for everyone. Autotrader just doesnt seem to be making any profit. I have 18b, sell ships, exclude skins and boosters and have wealthy trader activated but it just seems to buy stuff with shitty to no margin and barely break even or sells at a loss. Tax's are all setup correctly to the 2 decimal point. But no joy on it? Any advise? Is it worth re-subbing for?
Pineapplebob
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Absolute Taxing 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi PineboobleApp, I've only been using it for 3 weeks but I've literally only had like one profitable day. I didn't expect this to work though so I'm not too disappointed.
blahblahblah
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Absolute Taxing 1 Month ago Karma: 703
Pineapplebob wrote:
Hi, this has been happening recently maybe the last two weeks and was wondering if this is a general thing for everyone. Autotrader just doesnt seem to be making any profit. I have 18b, sell ships, exclude skins and boosters and have wealthy trader activated but it just seems to buy stuff with shitty to no margin and barely break even or sells at a loss. Tax's are all setup correctly to the 2 decimal point. But no joy on it? Any advise? Is it worth re-subbing for?

Advice is to disable wealthy trader mode, enable remote buy orders and collecton to install buy orders in Perimeter and tranaport staff to Jita. I think most of traders are using citadels now, because minimal relist fee in Jita is 0.75% and in citadel is 0.25%. Lets say you need to update order 4 times before completion. In Jita you spend 3%, in Perimeter 1%. Difference is 2% and deducted from your daily profit. Also you need to level advanced brokers relation skill to reduce relist fee as well as broker relations and standing to caldary navy corp.

Start bot with new settings without buy orders in Jita. Set number of order slots to 60. When you have 40 orders increase number of slots by 20, add more order slots if bot find more items to trade. If you set 300 orders in the beginning, bot may not find 300 profitable ships. It may not find 300 profitable ships at all, but will expect so much orders and leave more ISKs unused.

Dont use autotrader outside of Jita, it may work but profit is not guaranteed.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Absolute Taxing 1 Month ago Karma: 703
blahblahblah wrote:
Hi PineboobleApp, I've only been using it for 3 weeks but I've literally only had like one profitable day. I didn't expect this to work though so I'm not too disappointed.

Those who do RMT use trader. Level your character, reduce fees. Start use trader when you can make profit manually. If you cannot make profit manually what may you expect from bot?
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin