Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

GUI terrible delay AT
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: GUI terrible delay AT
GUI terrible delay AT 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi guys, having some strange problem.

During the first run the GUI of EVE reacts to mouse clicks of the bot instantly but after setting some things and starting the bot in normal mode it gets some crazy delays. It clicks market for example and there is like 2 sec gap between the click and the actual reaction from the game.

I wouldn't mind about that but I can see bot gets into trouble sometimes like when it tries to adjust some windows sizes - he cant for example manage to grab the edge like he would be doing it waaay to fast which he isn't.

Did anyone already noticed such behavior? Any solutions? I'm testing some mouse click delay atm which seems to solve the problem but this rather seems like a poor solution in the long run.
JoePaul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: GUI terrible delay AT 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 703
Are you talking about virtual machine? If so try to use VM7. Current VM may be downgraded to 7th version. Deinstall VMWare Tools and install them from 7th version.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: GUI terrible delay AT 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Sorry M8 Did that few times step by step with Your FAQ instructions ;P Doesn't help. 100% sure its all the same as in Your guide ( I even used the vm link You provided somewhere on forum, same with Win7 )
JoePaul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: GUI terrible delay AT 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 703
Did you create virtual machine using old VM?

Can you check another idea? I dont have mouse lag and cannot check this easily. Install teamviewer into VM. Activate option to leave VM running when workstation is closed in workstation settings. Connect to VM via teamviewer and close workstation. I believe TV will show desktop in this case. Start bot and check for mouse lag.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Sure will do that in a moment and inform You about the results.
Yes sure the VM was created on recommended setup, few times.

Now I can see that after few days of botting ( its my first experience with the bot since like 2 years - meanwhile I changed computer to very fast gaming machine so its not the hardware fault nor the internet connection due to a fact that if I launch game manually from Launcher all seems good - all the time talking about VM ) the Market needs like 10-15 seconds to load ich window with data ;( I got no idea what the hell.
JoePaul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I got a major question.
As I can see drastic difference in performance between EVE launched by the bot and EVE launched by me manually on the same VM I would like to ask what is the difference between those 2 instances? Does bot pass some extra parameters? If yes I suspect that they do not work great for me. Is it possible to force bot launching the bot without these?

EDIT:
Ok so the entire problem actually starts when the bot communicate "Waiting for game fully loaded" disappears.
Im sending You a private message with a movie link

EDIT 2:
Sent to Your mail with required topic
JoePaul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2017/10/29 17:37 By JoePaul.

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin