Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: T5 Bonus Rooms
T5 Bonus Rooms 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
So I have managed to setup a fit and make all the adjustments to fly T5 abyssals but I have one issue how can I make sure the bot does not engage in the Bonus room I can't figure out how to get the bot to just go to the origin gate in that room. The bonus room is FULL of Dps and my fit gets wrecked
erussell
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: T5 Bonus Rooms 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 750
Send me screen when you see several gates. I can ask bot to use correct gate
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: T5 Bonus Rooms 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
How would I find the screen? I just happened to glance at the monitor and noticed that there was a bonus room and I was already in hull before I realized the gate was open but the bot treated it like it was a normal room and engaged the NPC. I didn't get a screenshot.... I'd also like to thank you for all the hard work you do with these bots.
erussell
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: T5 Bonus Rooms 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 750
Does bonus room appear randomly? If not, wait while you see two warpgates in overview and make a screen.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: T5 Bonus Rooms 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Hi, This bonus room is the Leshak BS room, it Starts with all the Leshaks 100KM plus away from the open gate. This room is difficult with manual flying, i doubt the bot will handle it.

There are a few variants of the spawn, they either give alot of blinding leshaks that shrink your range to 30km which prevents you from engaging because they wreck you at 65km so you cant engage.

There is either one or two blinding leshaks with 5 starving leshaks, needless to say they wreck you before you can engage because they suck you dry at 60km.

Then there is the one with one or two starving and mabey 1 blinding. now this one you can manually try, you get close around 70, keeping at range, and kill the blinding leshak, then the starving leshak, and then the drones kill everything off while you orbit, and missing all obsticles.

Like i said, the BOT wont handle it, mabey the bot can scan targets, if it sees targets over 100km then it goes straight to gate and jumps, thats the only possible logic, but im no programmer so i dont know how you could implement that.

GL
ZaganMain
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: T5 Bonus Rooms 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 1
can you plz post the fit of the ship you use for ?
Neurolink
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin