Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

High Drone Loss
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: High Drone Loss
High Drone Loss 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I’m playing around with T4/T5 abyssal sites and the drone loss is really high (usually between 4 - 6 per run). I even have drone sensitivity set to 1! Is this just part of the cost of the higher level sites or is there something I’m missing in the config? Ship type is Gila and I’m using T2 drones.
C4M_EVE
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: High Drone Loss 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 781
I mostly focused on solo/duo/trio assault frigate operations in T1-T3 and don't test bot on T4 and above. First of all there are no such amount of filaments to run bot for a long time. You, may be couple more guys can use T4. If 10+ bots start to consume the same filament type of 4 lvl, all of you have to stop and downdrage level back to T3 in just a few days. Why to optimize bot then?

4+ levels have heavy damage and to avoid drone loss you can switch to caldari navy drones as they have max shield. You can set drones to be passive during first run and set reduced drone control distance. Bot will not send drones too far away. To recommend something for sure I need to perform my own tests.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: High Drone Loss 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 1
That’s a good point. Given the high cost and limited availability of the T4 and T5 filaments it’s probably better to just blitz the T3’s.
C4M_EVE
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: High Drone Loss 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 1
Does Abyss Hunter currently support multi-client runs? I saw you mentioned it, but I thought I read in another thread that it didn't work with more than one client currently.
C4M_EVE
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin