Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

question
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: question
question 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
hi , i have 3 question.
1)is there any option which permits you toleave from an anomaly if a blue/ally is already present in there?
2)If I want to select a certain anomaly (patrol/horde) how do I do that?
3)Is there any way to select a priority of targets in the anomalies? Like I want the bot first to fire on the turrets then frigates and then cruisers.
thanks,
Ivaldi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: question 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 756
1) Close local scan is not used. You may try to use general avoid PC function. This will work with all standings besides if you edit overview filter manually to show pluses and ally ships only in avoid overview preset.

2) Activate using keywords to search for anomaly. This option described in the manual.

3) By hull type - no. You may set priority mode for NPCs with some properties (webbing, scrambling etc). If I am not wrong, turrets should have higher priority if no other priority NPCs defined.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: question 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I did not understand the answer to the first question
I have problem, when I do ratting in anomaly, the first time the scan is good and takes the bookmark, but when he finished not take a new one and continues to warping of the.
came to me and (another) problem, since I have this problem with the anomaly, I was a bot belt, went smoothly at the beginning, but now I just warping to the first bookmark them and remains stationary.
Ivaldi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/01/13 16:04 By Ivaldi.

1) Close local scan or detection of standings in overview is not used. Bot may avoid all ships if you define to do so. There is a practice to remove fleet members from overview to not avoid fleet members. Your task is similar. I did not try, but I think it is possible to set an additional filter in overview to show ships with required standing only. This is not standard settings, you will need to pause bot during first run, create and apply filter to avoid overview preset and unpause bot to finish first run. Then you may use avoid PC function and avoid pluses and allies on warp to anomaly.

I have problem, when I do ratting in anomaly, the first time the scan is good and takes the bookmark, but when he finished not take a new one and continues to warping of the.
came to me and (another) problem, since I have this problem with the anomaly, I was a bot belt, went smoothly at the beginning, but now I just warping to the first bookmark them and remains stationary.
Need to check logs. First problem is not clear w/o log. Second - if you used anomalies and started to use belts, need to check max bookmarks value.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Re: question 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
where increasing the number of bookmarks? do you think there is much difference between ratting isk in belt and anomaly? (With tengu) there also a few options for chaining the belt? thanks
Ivaldi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

In hunt bot settings you increase the number of bookmarks to use. If you hunt in anomaly you use just 2 bookmarks. If you hunt in belts, you need to set proper max bookmarks number.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin