Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

function request - looter
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: function request - looter
function request - looter 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Hi Slav,

i have been using this bot and its been great for me, i do have some requests,

1) looter will look for word and case sensitive location can this be removed or allow bot to travel to any book mark added to the shared folder - added bonus to this it will look less "bot like"

2) would love the function that you can have the bot track anomms locations and add save them and have it periodically check if they are still in the scanner when the ID is no longer found in the scanner it will treat it as complete and will warp to and being salvaging

3) (all bots ) have a the option for a run timer as an option rather then set timers eg: bot to run for 120 minuets then remain in station until reset

Thanks
R
Rourkie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: function request - looter 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 756
Rourkie wrote:
Hi Slav,

i have been using this bot and its been great for me, i do have some requests,

1) looter will look for word and case sensitive location can this be removed or allow bot to travel to any book mark added to the shared folder - added bonus to this it will look less "bot like"

2) would love the function that you can have the bot track anomms locations and add save them and have it periodically check if they are still in the scanner when the ID is no longer found in the scanner it will treat it as complete and will warp to and being salvaging

3) (all bots ) have a the option for a run timer as an option rather then set timers eg: bot to run for 120 minuets then remain in station until reset

Thanks
R

1) shared bookmark is not necessary public bookmark. You can do shared folder with read/write rights to selected persons. Just make sure it is going first in shared folders

2) dont have time for side work now

3) you can tune timer 4 like 120-120-9999-9999 бот will work for 120 minutes then stop. Use virtual machine, it can be automatically restarted with vmmanager. Several virtual machines may be started one after another to save resources
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2021/08/10 11:17 By Slav2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin