Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth?
Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Greets Community and Slav,

i received an e-mail which informed me that the courier missioner is released. I ask myself if the courier missioner could compare with the Miner Macro? I know that the reward of a lvl 4 courier mission is nearly at the reward of a lvl 3 kill-mission without Loot and Slavage.

Second Question: Is the missioner able to fly missions in low sec? I mean from time to time you will get some missions with very small cargo amount and your destination is somewhere in a low-sec system. Will he skip these missions or switch to a frigate, after he detected the destination and use the frigate instead?
silvertide1979
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/01/15 00:45 By silvertide1979.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 703
vangrimmel wrote:
i received an e-mail which informed me that the courier missioner is released. I ask myself if the courier missioner could compare with the Miner Macro? I know that the reward of a lvl 4 courier mission is nearly at the reward of a lvl 3 kill-mission without Loot and Slavage.Hi, I think this is unknown territory yet. Nobody made 30 x 4 lvl courier missions in freighter for example

Second Question: Is the missioner able to fly missions in low sec? I mean from time to time you will get some missions with very small cargo amount and your destination is somewhere in a low-sec system. Will he skip these missions or switch to a frigate, after he detected the destination and use the frigate instead?
High sec only. Bot will cancel missions which require low sec travel.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks Slav.

I think, i will give it a try. A Badger Mark II should be enough although Storyline Missions need - afaik - up to 40000m³.
The normal lvl 4 missions required a cargohold of ~8000m³ - No problem for a badger so far. A freighter were suboptimal for the normal courier missions, too slow = not effective as a badger.

Is the bot able to accept different Mission at once? Then it would make sense when i use a freighter instead of a Badger Mark II
silvertide1979
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 703
vangrimmel wrote:
I think, i will give it a try. A Badger Mark II should be enough although Storyline Missions need - afaik - up to 40000m³. The normal lvl 4 missions required a cargohold of ~8000m³ - No problem for a badger so far. A freighter were suboptimal for the normal courier missions, too slow = not effective as a badger.

Is the bot able to accept different Mission at once? Then it would make sense when i use a freighter instead of a Badger Mark II
Yes bot is making multiple missions at ones, the more cargohold volume, the less time you spend per mission. Making 30+ 3+4 level missions at ones with freighter may change situation with profit considerably If somebody will try to make 30 courier missions I will add post optimization of the winner route with genetic algorithm. It works slower (need about 6 seconds to calculate optimal path for 30 waypoints) but generates by 3-4 jumps less then default 2-Opt algorithm.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2012/01/15 04:01 By Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
How does the profit actually made per hour? (lvl 3 and lvl 4)
haunich78
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Courier Missioner - Is it the time worth? 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
I think I might have been happier for a good orca boost/haul script.
My_Miner_Alt
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin