Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1...2526272829303132
TOPIC: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5
Re: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.4 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
I think I have it checking as often as possible. I could be wrong. I do know there needs to be a faster "Get The Fuck Out" process. But not sure how and where to implement that better than what I have done.

Always open to suggestions.
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
And by the way, sorry I have been away for a while. New realtor job selling homes keeping me busy. No time to play. Hell I can't even bot right.
Minesalot
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5 4 Years ago Karma: 14
One more desire. How can I increase the frequency of locale checking, that he would more often check it? I dig at zeros and notice how the bot reacts a lot to the appearance of the enemy in the locale. On pure EP, the reaction to the change in locale occurs almost instantaneously.
Alur71
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5 4 Years ago Karma: 33
Alur71 wrote:
One more desire. How can I increase the frequency of locale checking, that he would more often check it? I dig at zeros and notice how the bot reacts a lot to the appearance of the enemy in the locale. On pure EP, the reaction to the change in locale occurs almost instantaneously.
This isn't easy. You either have to have scripts that are very small and quick or check local with the script. If you let EP check local (which I've seen take 30 seconds between checks) it can kill the AHK script at very bad times, like when a key is held down. When that happens, you always lose the ship because the key stays down and prevents windows and menus from being able to be interacted with. That is why I have asked him to disable the HP and local checks during Scripts. However, my preference would be for it to check HP/local but write to an ini file every 5 seconds so that you can code your script to gracefully exit at various points in the script. This is also the case for hit point detection. It can be just as disastrous.
innominate
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5 4 Years ago Karma: 14
innominate thanks for the clarification, I would be happy to help you write the script lines that you could insert into the main script. Checking the locale, if everything is clean, then the script continues, if an enemy is found, then stop the script and go to the standard EP algorithm. Sorry for bad english, google translator)
Alur71
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: On-Grid Booster Project Vs 3.5 4 Years ago Karma: 27
minesalot

so to confirm the fleet warps to the fleet commander now? so you are no longer using bookmarks?

you are correct in null bookmarks are key as we have indy1-5 and spawns. but in high sec its an easy tell

given we now have citadels would you just not use the EM standard BM list and dock at BM in first position IF a flag in the ini is on?
paladin1
Developer
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...2526272829303132
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin