Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: mining distends
Re: mining distends 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 784
widchild31, miners have not been banned for ages already. I don't remember any miner's ban wave for at least two years. Only solo bots who used miner 18+ hours/day or brand new alfa clone accounts are banned. I don't recommend you to use bot in a way you cannot play manually although.

Minimal distance when bot start to orbit asteroid is 1000 or 2000m (don't remember exact value). If you use basic maneuvering mode as soon as miner set enough distance it will stop and mine. Don't place bookmarks inside of groups of asteroids and bot will not enter such place when orbiting one asteroid leads to approaching another.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: mining distends 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
not saying people have been banned just saying that at the LA thing they was saying about that they have a new system in place to help them track down bot user if this is true i dont know

but anyway just been watching my bot and am using a Endurance and my opp range is 10k my bot warp in to the belt and when strate to 4.300m and started to mine dont know if its a bug that its not picking up the opp range it looks at it by opening the mining lazier stat
widchild31
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin