Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Looter
Looter 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
We loose a lot of isk by having our miners leave the belt and do their own hauling per hour. The best solution would be a hauler. Looter was the start of the solution but it's delv has been put on hold for other projects such as trader and the last expiation fixing everything.

So what would be really nice to see on looter is a looter that warps to the belt where the miner is not just random belts and scoop in cans. What would make it pro would be allowing it also provide boots to the fleet while it sits idle.

This feature has been requested a lot by many users and should be made.

Other products even offer this but I can careless for them I would just like to see this feature offered here.
grio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looter 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 703
I want to make looter as independent bot. For example you should be able to run looter on one machine and several miners on another. I like an idea to add more looters in case of more work. How to find wrecks/containers without revisit of all belts? The first version of looter will work as is - revisit all bookmarks to mine. This is good for mining in gravimetric complexes and for ice where you have one location for multiple bots.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Looter 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
well there is more isk in ore but think ill just move to ice mining where it can visits miners and not just BMs. I know CnC has that. I like to sit around in systems with 30 belts so belts last me awhile thus allowing me to mine there the entire week. Looter would also be nice if it used the orca's ore haul.
grio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Looter 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I like lots of belts, having nearly 10 accounts botting knock the 5-9 belt systems out in no time at all.
kjlwillycoyote
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Karma + me if I helped

Re: Looter 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Slav I bought a license not long ago and I love your work both being new to Eve and to your Eve Pilot.

However the biggest feature (by far!) would be to include a simple hauler to pick up the jettisoned can after the miner is done with it, without requiring an extra eve account/eve pilot license to do so.

Don't get me wrong, Eve Pilot is well worth the cash but for the £25 that I deposited and hence paid for this product, a simple hauler should not be beyond the realm of possibility considering your extensive expertise in the area.

All the best,
qwertybot
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin