Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

First Run - Not working
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: First Run - Not working
Re: First Run - Not working 7 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 763
Check new 10.5.14 version. Something changed title of the eve launcher window on this machine. Report in case of problem.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: First Run - Not working 7 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 3
Sending you the log now via email of first run. It is not working. Still having same issue. I downloaded latest version and still have problem.
iskydare
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: First Run - Not working 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Greetings, have been gone for several days but am back now.

After downloading latest version of the bot, I am running 10.5.25.0, first run is still not working. It now goes all the way into the game and it stops working on settings tab.

I get multiple failures of not finding even settings window. Then bot tries to select dark matter theme, but clicks on Mordu's Legion theme which is one theme above Dark Matter. Bot then goes to move the transparency slider and after that I get error of not finding settings window and bot gives popup box to fix ui/scaling in windows to 100%. I have checked and I have correct settings. I have updated all my drivers, and rechecked everything.

Any tips to get first run to work please? I has been weeks now and I can't get bot working on pc.

Please let me know what information you need me to submit to help fix.

Thank you,
iskydare
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: First Run - Not working 7 Months ago Karma: 763
Record and send log file please as per link in my signature. Also open data folder of the bot (via menu->tools->open data folder) and send me errorhandler folder content. Zip it first. You have different theme from standard windows theme. I have tried to adopt bot for different windows parameters (border widths, header heights etc), but seems in your case something is not taken into consideration. And you are not telling what is this. Contact me in telegram
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: First Run - Not working 6 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 3
Slav, you were right as always. I kept trying to hunt down the third party software messing with theme. Could not find it. I tried manually switching windows 10 theme to default and still would not work. I just went and did the windows reinstall and set settings to default. This fixed problem! First run worked perfectly.

I wish we could have found the exact issue but I didn’t want you to waste your time if if was my fault with something in windows. Thank you for all your help!
iskydare
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2022
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin