Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: 6 Billion in ISK LOST
6 Billion in ISK LOST 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
6 Billion in isk lost because miner is not seeing these dame blood raiders... that are murdering me over and over....i have lost 6 BILLION IN ISK 5 skiffs, implants, etc.... and who is going to replace my risk... my ships ... i a,m pretty sure your not going to do that ...

PLEASE FIX MINER

if you give an in-game name I will send you the kill report... all 6 of them...

Mine is also NOT logging off when i am close to death.....

this really makes me want to stop using miner.... altogether 6 BILLION

I am in clarelam... a High-sec system that spawns blood raider rats... from time to time... yet miner cannot see them... so it cannot defend against them. These blood raiders are flying punishers... and are VERY dangerous,
Kero
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2020/05/07 12:01 By Kero.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 6 Billion in ISK LOST 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 728
You should enable forward base detection in bot. It is enabled by default. If traveling enabled bot will move to different system without forward bases, if disabled bot will log off till DT.

NPCs dont kill your pod with implants. Hmm, seeing this for the first time really. Blood raiders in fact attack capsules too.

I would avoid mining here. This is dead end system with no high sec route to the rest of empire. So no traveling is possible. As soon as forward base appear in your system bot will do nothing.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2020/05/07 16:27 By Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: 6 Billion in ISK LOST 5 Months ago Karma: 0
This has happened to me too in a Skiff and Orca. They spawn somehow while the bot is mining and kill them. I just logged into my Orca dead from a Guristas Gila. Any suggestions on how to make it dock up and log off when getting shot by them? I dont know if they tackle or not.
Eve_Pilot_208
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I use active tanked skiffs and procs. it gives the ship enough time to warp out from the rats. Also turn on fowrad operatin base detection becasue thats the only system that has the diamond rats. It's impossible to mine in these systems. The only npcs that killed me before I switched to skiff proc was the roaming trig npcs. but I have active skiff that tanks them.
jump8316
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I use active tanked skiffs and procs. it gives the ship enough time to warp out from the rats. Also turn on fowrad operatin base detection becasue thats the only system that has the diamond rats. It's impossible to mine in these systems. The only npcs that killed me before I switched to skiff proc was the roaming trig npcs. but I have active skiff that tanks them.
jump8316
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: 6 Billion in ISK LOST 4 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
I have avoid forward bases checked, and avoid dangerous NPC as well. I thought I had it fixed this time, mining in the Orca, but another one got me. The forward bases dont just spawn randomly and then leave right? They are around for a few days, so even if I were to get popped and come back on and check there should be one in the system when I log back on?
Eve_Pilot_208
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin