Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[Guide] [EN] Install & Getting Started EvE Miner
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: [Guide] [EN] Install & Getting Started EvE Miner
Re: [Guide] [EN] Install & Getting Started EvE Miner 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
It says to install eve pilot, this the 'eve pilot setup' which is what we download from the site will NOT do. So the very first and easiest thing cant be done as it it needs fixed! I've been playing games for over 20 years, PC games for at least 10 and I NEVER saw anything like this. Ever. No wonder the Russian Navy is so dangerous, its all held together with duct tape and drywall screws. Over there when stuff dont work they just say 'sacrifice your life for the motherland' or fatherland' as the case may be. Either way, if its made in Russia you can just about figure it came broken from the factory. Lol.
zzyzyx55
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Guide] [EN] Install & Getting Started EvE Miner 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 726
zzyzyx55 wrote:
It says to install eve pilot, this the 'eve pilot setup' which is what we download from the site will NOT do. So the very first and easiest thing cant be done as it it needs fixed! I've been playing games for over 20 years, PC games for at least 10 and I NEVER saw anything like this. Ever. No wonder the Russian Navy is so dangerous, its all held together with duct tape and drywall screws. Over there when stuff dont work they just say 'sacrifice your life for the motherland' or fatherland' as the case may be. Either way, if its made in Russia you can just about figure it came broken from the factory. Lol.

Don't waste your time on computer games before you know a few simple things like how to extract zip files, what is the registered file extension and why you cannot open license file in editor, how to reinstall windows to remove all the crap you installed on your computer etc. You fighting with windmills now. And stop reading fake news about Russia, better visit it.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: [Guide] [EN] Install & Getting Started EvE Miner 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
So funny cause slav sent me the link for the eve pilot setup which actually had the bot in it for first time. The one from the website does NOT have the bot in it. And actually AVG wont let it run. Anyhow. So, now I do have the correct link. However on first run it just keeps closing and reopening my character at the launcher until (apparently) the launcher figures out something isn't right and it wants the verification. Which at that point the bot cant deal with it anyhow.
The bot was working, till the new launcher. Since then I cant get it to work. I also know slav wants to see log files. What log files would that be? The bot has no log files. That I seen. Its a shame cause for 5 bucks ya cant beat the price but like I said Ide pay 50 to not have to go through this headache.I have more time in tryin to get this bot going than I do playing eve. And it aint worth a nickle if it doesnt work. If they was givin these things away free by the dozen it wouldnt be worth my time.
zzyzyx55
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

ROFL
You're totally noobish in IT.
Learn more about computers and don't play PC games - they have already been routed you to dementia
hellfighter
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: [Guide] [EN] Install & Getting Started EvE Miner 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 726
zzyzyx55, I did not tell that I fixed bot after new launcher release. I publish new versions every day, collect information about problems and trying to fix them. Visit news section. If you cannot help in testing, just wait. It is not only my problem, CCP also made launcher bugged and released "a fix". I used this "fix" in 9.0.1 version as a result verification code is required to continue login and bot cannot pass through this stage. "Fix" did not fixed anything after thatm problem with login remained. In 9.0.2 version I removed "a fix" and asked bot to tick remember me checkbox. Collecting new info how it works.

Verification must be passed manually. At first login to your account manually, then use bot.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2019/02/10 08:01 By Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

zzyzyx55 wrote:
So funny cause slav sent me the link for the eve pilot setup which actually had the bot in it for first time. The one from the website does NOT have the bot in it. And actually AVG wont let it run. Anyhow. So, now I do have the correct link. However on first run it just keeps closing and reopening my character at the launcher until (apparently) the launcher figures out something isn't right and it wants the verification. Which at that point the bot cant deal with it anyhow.
The bot was working, till the new launcher. Since then I cant get it to work. I also know slav wants to see log files. What log files would that be? The bot has no log files. That I seen. Its a shame cause for 5 bucks ya cant beat the price but like I said Ide pay 50 to not have to go through this headache.I have more time in tryin to get this bot going than I do playing eve. And it aint worth a nickle if it doesnt work. If they was givin these things away free by the dozen it wouldnt be worth my time.

Dude.. go play Tetras
turringtest
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin