Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

So, my acc was baned -.-
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: So, my acc was baned -.-
Re: So, my acc was baned -.- 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -2
so basically i was reported by other players and that's how ccp found out? i tried to challenge it trough petition but was no good. that was the 1st ban, so i still have the account now, since the 30 day have passed, but now i'm scared to use it and lose for good, since this char is almost full industry trained already =/ what do?
Zincfling
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: So, my acc was baned -.- 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
If the account was reported by other players, I'd take it to another region/system, a good distance from the current one. Then do as previously stated and run it for a sensible amount of time per day. The split hours is a good one. I tend to alternate between that and 8 hour non stop runs.

Some of my guys are logged in all day, but not always mining. This is because they are doing Planetary Interaction. I reckon in this situation, it's perfectly normal to leave them logged in for extensive amounts of time, as who can be bothered to login and out every hour. Might as well just leave them logged in. I know of non botters that do that.

I hope this info helps, and good luck out there
Mezmeron
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: So, my acc was baned -.- 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Got BAN today. my first had 5 bots on the same computer. 4 miners + orca. was doing 11 hours per day. NO RMT. my main account was not bloked. think i was reported by players.Timers setings: clip2net.com/s/5C3o5r sometimes i played over the times with my main. im so lazy to start again other caracters... take care
spinter
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: So, my acc was baned -.- 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
spinter wrote:
Got BAN today. my first had 5 bots on the same computer. 4 miners + orca. was doing 11 hours per day. NO RMT. my main account was not bloked. think i was reported by players.Timers setings: clip2net.com/s/5C3o5r sometimes i played over the times with my main. im so lazy to start again other caracters... take care

You're not the only one that got hit today... mass wipe.
casper
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: So, my acc was baned -.- 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Can you guys post descriptions of where (region only), how (corp/single/fleet/0.0), and how long you bot daily, and how long you bot in certain locations before moving?
justaminer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: So, my acc was baned -.- 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
justaminer wrote:
Can you guys post descriptions of where (region only), how (corp/single/fleet/0.0), and how long you bot daily, and how long you bot in certain locations before moving?

Put it this way, I got my tinfoil hat on.
casper
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin