Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch
Re: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Everyone, I am using the standard latest version, what I noticed was Fleet mode does not work when you leave Scope: set to "My available fleets". You have to select "My Corp Fleets". I tried this in EVE without the bot, for some reason I was not seeing the fleet under the "available fleets" tab...I dont know why, maybe its an EVE bug. I was able to get it to run without downloading Slav's beta version though, just FYI
justaminer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
It seems after the update of today, the Fleet mode is broken again. Fleet commander just opens the Fleet screen, and then sits there and does nothing.
Icestorm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 250237636 Gender: Male

Re: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
i agree there is a problem with the fleet after the last update. when the fleet comander makes the fleet based on standing it doesnt select one of the option Good or Excelent. i know that it work for My corporation. but i need my alts miers not to be in the same corp. thank you. hope will be ok.
spinter
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 703
I have made a fix, but released it in test build yet. Adding fixes to trader now.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
This Version fixes Problem with Fleet Commander, but creates Problem with Courier, log file sent.
Courier bot now starts, does nothing and closes Eve. First Run repeated, finishes without error, but same result.
Icestorm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 250237636 Gender: Male
Last Edit: 2013/03/09 13:15 By Icestorm.

Re: Fleet mode not working since last EVE Miner patch 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 703
Heh, added player made outposts to be able to trade in zeroes and created a bug in courier, which uses the same code to count distances between stations. Check this version.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin