Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Issue with login since last patch
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Issue with login since last patch
Re: Issue with login since last patch 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 703
GC86 wrote:
Where can I find the logs? Do you need me to send it to you?I dont need evepilot's log because it will show that eve online was crashed on start and that is all. But you may start logserver.exe from the eve directory before you start bot, create new workspace and start bot. Log server may show what is wrong with eve.

Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Issue with login since last patch 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1
UPDATE
Using the client you gave me and deleting the evepilot app data folder fixed the issue on my other pc. The only problem I have had is that I have to start the launcher with admin privileges, which stops it from automatically restarting after disconnects or server downtime.
GC1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Issue with login since last patch 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 703
GC86 wrote:
UPDATE
Using the client you gave me and deleting the evepilot app data folder fixed the issue on my other pc. The only problem I have had is that I have to start the launcher with admin privileges, which stops it from automatically restarting after disconnects or server downtime.
Do you use Windows 7? Disable UAC and add evepilot.exe and eve.exe to exclusion list in your antivirus software. Admin's priveleges usually require if something add restrictions to the program. Also it is better to relocate eve pilot data folder to be out of system folder (e.g. C:\Data\). You need to create this empty folder and switch path to it in menu->tools using [<<] button.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin