Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: My First Ban
Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Trader makes more. LOTS more.

Courier makes peanuts in comparison to miners but if the aim is for standings, courier definitely gets you there.

Now that your account has been flagged internally to CCP there will be a marker placed over it. No trading of characters, large sums or quantity's of items. ANY infraction will be met with a month ban and you'll have no way to contest the decision. They will expect you to continue playing and be squeaky clean. If one or any of your characters are negative isks on the account if you biomass 1 ALL the accounts you own will get perma banned.

Its not like they are big brothering you but they have a psychotic bunch of rabid dog forum trolls ripping every post to shreds on eve forums and they love to feed them with juicy stats..

As to selling your accounts. Now they been flagged I'm not sure if it can be done. Within the admin you won;t be able to change the account email or owner details. Password yes. otherstuff no.

Oh and they'll also have the details of your pc build number. If you used VMWare then not so much but if you didn;t then every time your pc logs in they'll know its been flagged as a botter pc.
xRN
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
What you do with your flagged Accounts?

You also will be banned if you have an normaly subscription, so ist not relevant how you pay your account.
prius
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Well that didn't take long... I've used this bot maybe a week to two weeks and already both accounts are banned. Pretty conservative use with safe boting practices, good thing I only paid for 1 month trial of this bot...
LoPhatMelk
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: My First Ban 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 703
LoPhatMelk wrote:
Well that didn't take long... I've used this bot maybe a week to two weeks and already both accounts are banned. Pretty conservative use with safe boting practices, good thing I only paid for 1 month trial of this bot...If you used VMWare I dont surprise.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Also received today a ban, a new character, just two weeks. The bot worked 8 hours a day with three breaks.
markbt
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Slav2 wrote:
LoPhatMelk wrote:
Well that didn't take long... I've used this bot maybe a week to two weeks and already both accounts are banned. Pretty conservative use with safe boting practices, good thing I only paid for 1 month trial of this bot...If you used VMWare I dont surprise.

Nope, no VMWare or any type of VM. Just regular Win7.
LoPhatMelk
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123456
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin