Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1...567891011...44
TOPIC: Crucible Expansion
Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
what pray tell are you mining that makes 600mil a day and how many hours damn?
fredgsanford
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
mcbrite wrote:

kjlwillycoyote wrote:

Hell, he's saved me over $1,250+. I haven't bought a single plex or subscription with real money in quite a while now. Although I fear if I'm not one of the lucky ones that bot will work right away after next bot update I may have to use a subscription lol

So you make 600mil a DAY, yet can't afford PLEX after the bot stops working for a few days? WTF is that about?

What would you even do with 600mil a day? Nobody can spend that much, unless he's funding an entire alliance or something...

600mil a day... well... let me put it simply... I obviously run MANY accounts to make that much every day, and I don't bot EVERYDAY, I'd say on average I bot 2 out of every 3 days. So, 20 out of 30 days I'm botting, 600mil a day at 20 days is 12bil per 30 day period. Plexs go for 550mil give or take (if I remember current prices correctly) so for lets say 10 accounts (not the actual number, but close to) I'm paying out 5.5bil in plex. So after plex I'm left with 6.5bil to play with and do what I want with. After I replace ganked hulks (usually around 4 a month) at around 200m a piece (so lets round it off to 1b), I'm left with only 5.5bil. Now I have to buy skill books (cap ship books are not cheap and I've just recently started to get into training them) and they cost an arm and a leg. Not to mention the isk I'm sinking in BPO's to manufacture the parts to make the cap ships I plan to fly or even produce on large scale and sell. For just 1 BPO for a cap ship part that is already researched can go for an easy 1b each. I also have to invest money back into my PoS's in fuel (each large can take around 200m a month to keep fueled, I obviously can't produce enough fuel on my own to run more 2 large pos's at once).

Once you get heavily into manufacturing, buying top grade implants, ship modules, and having the best of everything, it takes A LOT of isk, nothing is cheap once you start getting ready to compete with the big boys.

fredgsanford wrote:
what pray tell are you mining that makes 600mil a day and how many hours damn?

I run many accounts, with perfect miners with a perfect booster, with a hauler. There is no going back and to station/pos for me. I have a powerful system that can handle MANY eve clients at once and EP is not the only bot I'm running. I will bot anywhere from 8 hours to 14 hours per day I bot, so on average around 11 hours a day.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I honestly wouldn't have to buy any subscriptions, I would just hate to have to sell off any of my recent additions to my collections.
kjlwillycoyote
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/12/01 23:11 By kjlwillycoyote.
Karma + me if I helped

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
TisOnlyMe wrote:

mcbrite wrote:

What would you even do with 600mil a day? Nobody can spend that much, unless he's funding an entire alliance or something...

Just because you don't have a need to spend 600mill or more isk a day (average) doesn't mean the rest of us dont.

Very well put
kjlwillycoyote
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/12/01 23:28 By kjlwillycoyote.
Karma + me if I helped

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
@coyote: That's pretty funny, I have 2 accounts, one of which bots for a max of 4 hours a day and in the end I still make just under half of what you make (after all costs). Also largely due to my sub-prices being way lower than yours (2 vs "around 10" accounts).
Very interesting! Didn't think there was such a wide gap between how peepz choose to use EP...
mcbrite
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I would like to reiterate my support of Slav. None better and worth waiting for.

As for the time and investment of EP. Nothing better. I have 5 accounts lifetime licenses and use them to emulate several different eve accounts. They operate just as if i was playing the game myself.

Interesting thing about the discussion of what people do with their isk, I am supporting PVP operations and I use a POS as a ship yard to build everything my partners need. All excess goes to the market for savings and loan.

I found that once i started an industrial complex, my dependence upon EP was less and less and my profits began to increase. I think it was the interest in the market and 5 years worth of market study and analysis that made this game for me. I love controlling the markets away from the main hubs.

I still depend on my EP accounts as they give me a nice base and solid financial support for plexing, but the real advantage to it is the time it gives me to get out into the unknown and kill asshats.

I have to say a cannot disagree with anyone's opinion stated in this thread. afterall this isnt some competition.

BTW I average around 4.6bil isk perweek industrially, the EP only contributes about 30% but as I said, it is a nice solid foundation to work from.

Fly Safe...
Arkon
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Crucible Expansion 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Lets face it, if you buy a lifetime license, then you don't have to worry about a few days downtime
rweeth
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...567891011...44
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin