Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Reloading mining crystals
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Reloading mining crystals
Reloading mining crystals 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
So I don't see an option of to reload crystals type. Does the bot auto pick based on the ore it is mining?
grio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Reloading mining crystals 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 703
Yes, you should select just one ore to mine.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Reloading mining crystals 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
On the topic of mining crystals, I know this has been brought up before, but it would be great to be able to get "real" behavior out of how the bot deals with crystals. I know this would be a big re-write, and would love to help out by working on the algorithms myself, but it seems that the algorithms rely on methods which are closed. If that is the case, there's not much I (or other community members) can do while Slav focuses on his current priorities.

In my mind, making this work properly would involve the following tasks:

1) Making the bot aware of which roids it is mining / specifically choosing the right ore. This is currently controlled through overview settings and would need to be changed to a recognition system. The side benefit of this work would mean that we would be able to prioritize which ore to mine in the belt. The follow on to this is that once the bot knows which roid it is going to target, it can switch out crystals before firing up the laser.

2) Adjust the cargo emptying routines - if you have crystals in the hold, you can no longer select all and drag the whole hold out. The hold would need to be scanned and only ore selected for removal.

It sounds simple enough when written like this but I just have no insight into what's going on in the methods to make the current things happen. If there's any way I can help make these things occur, I know it would be a great benefit not only to myself but something I'm sure many others are looking for.
mminer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin