Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Evepilot + VMware + VPN help wanted
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Evepilot + VMware + VPN help wanted
Evepilot + VMware + VPN help wanted 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello

Im new into with using botting, and eve pilot is wonderful program to do so, but my question is about the ccp police, and i want to use VMware have that installed, but i don't know anything about vpn, i live in the Netherlands, anyone have a good vpn server they use ? because i found a website.

strongvpn.com/

But serious, i really don't know what i need to buy, and how do i install that with VMware and EP ? anyone can give me a good help with that ?

And my next question, if that works, and i make a few more virtual machines, and install EP there with also some vpn connections, thats possible on the same computer ? so lets say 4 virtual machines, with 4 bot's and 4 vpn connections ?

I really appreciate the help.

I have VMware 8 and windows tiny7 and 6gb ram, and i7 860 2,8ghz so i guess i need some more ram, for 4 virtual pc's with eve, but thats not really important for now, first i want it to work with 1 bot

thank you
Robbie212
Robbie212
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Evepilot + VMware + VPN help wanted 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I would rec against them if you wanted use more than 1 vpn. So one vpn for each VM you would pay a total of 4 if you ran 4 of them. There are some free ones you could use that are still as fast. Just some free ones have a monthly limit

For installing eve pilot I would first make a different copy of Eve. Just copy the folder and past it some on the hardrive and use that copy for the bot. It makes thing easier because the settings the bot use are not the best to play with and moving things around would make you need to use first run again.

On login information find the eve folder that you want to use for the bot. You dont have to enter the user/pw but if you do thats fine too. Make sure Use first Run Wizard is checked off and click first run. After you are done it will give you a key. Goto License Distribution on the main page and hit lock key. Comment is for you to recall what account/character they belong to because a key is locked to an account for 24 hours. Email yourself the key and put it into the EP folder.

Press continue to run the bot.

There are also other settings you may want to play with such as shared settings and settings for the type of bot you are using.
grio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/22 17:54 By grio.

thank you, maybe i typed wrong, i just want to know how to install it on VMware its to late for me now, tommorow gonna check how VMware works, never did anything before with that program.

But what kind of VPN connection i need to buy ? and how do i install that on a VMware ? sorry for being a n00b

Gratz
Robbie

Edit: didn't know but a virtual pc is actually a pc with just a windows version, so i figured that out. My next and last question is, how do i connect to the internet true a vpn connection ? that i don't understand.

And what do i need to buy for a connection ? i see alot, and dont want to spend money buying something i don't need.

thank you for helping!
Robbie212
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/23 18:36 By Robbie212.

cyberghostvpn.com/en/product/download.html
Thats a free VPN has a max of 1g of data a month per account.
You will be limited to a few servers unless you pay.
Every VPN is different on how you are going to connect. I don't pay for my vpns but I do know some VPNs that are paid for a crap. You will need to run a VPN on each VPN if you want them all hidden.
grio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

yeah going to test it out with a free first but if i make 4 virtual machines, and do only 1 account on one VM with vpn.. nothing to worry about right ?

thank you for the information, on that website i found there was a whole setup manual so nothing to worry about that.
thx for the help!

- Robbie
Robbie212
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Evepilot + VMware + VPN help wanted 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I understand this correctly, cyberghostvpn with which I can then run one or more Eve clients?
haunich78
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin