Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

3.11.4-5 version bug reports
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...10
TOPIC: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports
Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Dont worry, i dont need that, dont waste your time.
squattingnevil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Slav,

The ONLY problems im seeing with this release are that my bots were sometimes randomly closing.

I look in client logs and see its because it wasnt detecting the "distance" column on the survey scanner.

The ASCII "screenshot" in client log Confirmed this, but i couldnt see WHY it couldnt see it, it just couldnt...it just wasnt there. But it may have had something overlapping, im not sure. (Very cool btw, like the matrix!)

So I re-ran first run, with wizard ticked (As i dont think it sets up survey scanner without wizard does it? What is the difference?)

All worked ok except both times it fail to set colour sliders properly.

One time it missed turning down the red slider (I paused, corrected it, unpaused), the next time (on another client/VM) it missed turning down the green. I paused and corrected again.

Since then all mining well and good for 4 hours, so i think the main problem (Which is a small one) is just that it sometimes doesnt select overview colour properly when doing first run wizard.

Can you add a check for this?

Everything else seems wonderful, thankyou.
squattingnevil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: 3.11.4-5 version bug reports 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 745
squattingnevil wrote:
Can you add a check for this?Do you believe that cord where to drag sliders are OK but need to make several attempts while slider not dragged?
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: 3.11.4 version bug report 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Slav2 wrote:
jp652032 wrote:
Hi Slav2 !! After I install the Update Pilot! The First run keeps fail and I don't know Why?Me too. Create log file and show what is the problem.

I have the same problem, in the first run it uses wrong coordinates. After changing the video settings (till the end of video settings it click in the right places, i guess it wants to go to the audio and then general, but it clicks in the wrong places, generally something like 10-30 pixels UNDER the right place.
Then, i tried to help him doing the changes, i paused evepilot and made the right cliksfor him and then un-paused evepilot. So the first setting ends and it restarts eve, then the login window is there, but it doesn't write the login credentials.... and keeps restarting eve.
If i use the first run without the wizard it login and then try to move the cargo hold window, but fails to drag it, this time it seems to fail just for a fiew pixels....
It has worked until last week.

I use a VMware® Workstation 7.1.4 build-385536 on a double Xeon E5540 2.53ghz on a Win7, the virtual SO is an XP 32bit SP3 with 1 xeon E5540@2,53ghz and 2Gb Ram.
The EVEPilot version i have is: 3.11.5.0
i've sent the log file to your email.
duccio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 02:17 By duccio.Reason: added the non-wizard section

Re: 3.11.4 version bug report 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 745
You may try to run bot under 1024*768 desktop resolution. This is fail safe resolution. What resolution you tried and bot did not work? I will check it.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2011/07/11 03:33 By Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Slav2 wrote:
squattingnevil wrote:
Can you add a check for this?Do you believe that cord where to drag sliders are OK but need to make several attempts while slider not dragged?

Im not sure what hte problem is. Ive watched it several times though - bot seems to move mouse to correct place (maybe 0.5mm too high up?) on the slider.

It then makes the action to drag slider down but it just doesnt actually drag it down, it just moves the mouse like it. Im not sure if bot is not clicking (Or click is missed due to speed of VM?) or if the mouse is just a little bit high to grab the slider.

Also, 1024 x 768 was the only resolution i could get bot to run at.

Also, i come down this morning and bot shows this... I have no logoff timers configured.

What shall i do Slav? Ive left it at the moment.

squattingnevil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...10
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin