Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1...45678910...12
TOPIC: Timers - Explanation?
Re: Timers - Explanation? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
clip2net.com/s/2RX9M
this settings at point 4 should't make random log offs from 0 to 120 minutes (offline time) and to mine from 6 hours to 10 hours every day randmoly . becouse i noticed that there are no log offs. the bot starts after down time but it does's make any change. or pls give me the settings so that the bot can mine from 8 to 10 hours a day with random pauses from 15 minutes to 2 hours. thank you.
spinter
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Timers - Explanation? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 761
Eveman99 wrote:
This seems not to work or i am too stupid :

I activated only timer 4 with :

ON: 140-340
OFF:1000-1200

This should mean each day i am on for 140-340 minutes and the bot stops working after that period for 1000-1200 minutes. Then it starts again for 140-340 minutes.. is this correct ?

But this is not happening, the bot is not stopping after 140-340 minutes and just goes on and on with mining

Timers are checked in station. If you jettison containers and want to use timers need to rewrite algo and add timers check to the mail loop during mining.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Icestorm wrote:
I´ve again some problems: Timers seem not to work alltogether. If Starttime is set, it does not start when time is reached.
Also, the Timer settings are only shared for Timer 4, 1-3 are to be set manual at every Client.

Is there something I do wrong here?
Again, timers are checked in station/at POS in default algorithm. Jetcont usage was added later then timers. If necessary add timer checks to the general miner loop. I dont see any real necessity to add timers here, besides if you use jettison containers and dont visit station every 20-30 minutes. Login off in space is not a good idea. That is why timers are checked in station only.

Timers 1-3 were split when I realized that they may be used to start one client at one time and another client at another time. Timers 4-5 are synchronized between clients to be able to login and logoff all clients at the same time. Synchronize timers 1-3 manually if you want them to be the same
Slav2
Admin
graph

Re: Timers - Explanation? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
But still: They won´t start at all, when Timers are set.
Icestorm
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
ICQ#: 250237636 Gender: Male

Re: Timers - Explanation? 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Slav2 wrote:
Eveman99 wrote:
This seems not to work or i am too stupid :

I activated only timer 4 with :

ON: 140-340
OFF:1000-1200

This should mean each day i am on for 140-340 minutes and the bot stops working after that period for 1000-1200 minutes. Then it starts again for 140-340 minutes.. is this correct ?

But this is not happening, the bot is not stopping after 140-340 minutes and just goes on and on with mining

Timers are checked in station. If you jettison containers and want to use timers need to rewrite algo and add timers check to the mail loop during mining.

OK but i would say my Retriever is docking every 30 minutes (more or less), and as this is i would say in the 1000-1200 minutes of (bot no activity) the bot should stop at the first visit in a station (where the check occurs, if i understand you correctly).

But bot is not stopping.
Eveman99
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Guys, create log file. I need details to start any checks.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1...45678910...12
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin