Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Evepilot using multiple accounts (only 1 active)?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Evepilot using multiple accounts (only 1 active)?
Evepilot using multiple accounts (only 1 active)? 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi guys

Just bought 1 copy of Eve pilot lifetime, just wanted to check does this work on only 1 character/account I have to tell Macrolabs when registering it? or only 1 account at any one time which I can move around where needed?

I was planning on testing it on one of my many accounts for the hauler feature, then in a week switch the eve pilot software to use it on a totally different account after I disabled the first. Once my 2nd account can fly the freighter.

I'm sure it only lets me use one copy of it at a time which is fine, but does it let me have the flexibility to move its use around my multiple characters & accounts as needed for various uses? (still using only 1 active copy of it at any one time).

Thanks for the help.

Sam
sambuka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Evepilot using multiple accounts (only 1 active)? 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 701
sambuka писал(а):
Just bought 1 copy of Eve pilot lifetime, just wanted to check does this work on only 1 character/account I have to tell Macrolabs when registering it? or only 1 account at any one time which I can move around where needed?..You can use license with different characters, but you cannot rebind license more frequently then ones per 24h (with exception of first several rebinds when you should learn how to do this w/o errors). Use license distribution page for that as described in manual.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2011/03/04 07:30 By Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re:Evepilot using multiple accounts (only 1 active)? 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks, I just got through the registration process. All works great shouldn't need to rotate more than 24 hours so that's perfect.
sambuka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin