Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Issues with bot in VM
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Issues with bot in VM
Issues with bot in VM 1 Week, 6 Days ago Karma: 9
Alright, so I've got the bot running (somewhat) and I managed to get a first run completed. The bot was making lots of misclicks, wasn't dragging windows to proper sizes so it had to retry 10+ times on nearly every drag/drop to resize windows. It even got hung up making shortcuts once or twice. After lots of trail/error I finally got it to mine some but I could tell it was having an extremely hard time due to the numerous misclicks.

I finally went into the HELP section and did everything (disable drag/drop & copy/paste, deinstalled vmware tools, set to dx9, and even changed the shared settings bit).

The only two things I didn't do was the registry edit bit and disabling the mouse by editing the VMX file. I have two questions before trying that.

1. Do I need to reload the snapshot I took before running VMsetup? The registry is already saying I have a gt 430.

2. How do I go about starting the bot without mouse functionality? I already have my VPN autostart and autoconnect so that isn't an issue. I would prefer the bot not start for around 5 minutes after windows launches due to the VPN needing some time to auto connect.

Edit: Forgot to say, when I'm watching the bot run I see everything happen so slowly. For instance when it clicks on the station on the overview it takes between 5 and 10 seconds to register on the "selected item" box.
Killara
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2021/09/07 14:39 By Killara.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Issues with bot in VM 1 Week, 6 Days ago Karma: 756
Manual is a bit outdated, need to add a line in vmx file to get rid of mouse lags:

Code:

monitor_control.virtual_rdtsc = "FALSE"

Check and report.

VMSetup create a task on windows start to update and start bot auto. I usually find a key runonce and switch to key run in registry. Edit startup parameter /X to increase startup time if necessary.

In shared settings->error corrections disable exterior view on start
Slav2
Admin
graph
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Re: Issues with bot in VM 1 Week, 5 Days ago Karma: 9
Added the line and everything seems to be running as it should. The game isn't lagging at all, I haven't noticed any misclicks, it warped to bookmarks and locked targets and started mining without wasting any time.

I didn't add the lines to disable the mouse. I had already ticked the box to disable the exterior view. It seems adding that single line fixed it. Much thanks Slav.
Killara
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2021/09/07 18:24 By Killara.

Re: Issues with bot in VM 1 Week, 4 Days ago Karma: 0
seems stable now for me as well with jsut this line
bestminer08
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2021
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin