Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

questions from a newbie
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: questions from a newbie
questions from a newbie 1 Week, 1 Day ago Karma: 0
Hello, I have some questions.

1. Hunt Bot works to be able to make anomalies with alpha accounts and a myrmidon with its drones while orbiting a moon? Does it perform the tasks automatically? Can you bookmark the completed anomaly?

2 EVE Looter continues to work to automatically save the anomalies that you make with Hunt Bot? Can you move one mtu, when it is full load, automatically save things in a structure?

Can Vmware be used with these bots? Regarding VMware, any specific Iso that have been specifically modified to boot? , or would I have to use a normal windows 10?

What do you mean when I buy the subription and it says 1 character? Does it mean that I can only use that subscription with 1 person and I must buy one for each account that I have banking?

How many hours do you recommend that an alpha or omega account dump a day to not have a ban?

Does any of the bot that they have also have a function to act as eyes, in case neutrals or enemies appear in an area, warn with a sound or automatically save drones and ships?
dureniox
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2020/11/17 11:32 By dureniox.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: questions from a newbie 6 Days, 11 Hours ago Karma: 727
1. Orbitting moon? It can orbit asteroid/structure/npc ship. Bookmarks created automatically. You need to define proper anomaly bookmark name to be second in people and places (first is station) when bot create it. Yes bot may bookmark completed anomaly in shared folder. Check manual

2. Looter can visit and loot bookmarks created by hunt bot. It does not use mtu, only tractors and salvagers. When bookmark is cleared it will delete bookmark.

VMware may be used but I don't officially support it. You need to know how to make properly working vmware vm. I would recommend vm15, 1 CPU, 1 Core, 500Mb graphic memory, 3Gb memory, 250 Gb disk (not preallocated), windows 7 64bit original trial version.

1 character means one eve client window. If you want to use bot with 2 different accounts at the same time you need 2 licenses.
Slav2
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2020/11/19 08:08 By Slav2.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

How many hours do you recommend that an alpha or omega account dump a day to not have a ban?

If you use bot for longer then 12h day you will be flagged for overuse. This does not mean if you use bot for 5h/day you are safe. Most important what your bot does in the game. If you do just one activity and do nothing else CCP will flag your account as suspicious. Need to mix activities (switch bot types once a month, hunter->courier->trader etc) or play manually sometimes to avoid being suspicious. If CCP find several linked suspicious accounts, they start to check for a bot farm and ban all linked accounts (bots and not bots). You can link two accounts if you create them on the same day. I would recommend to create accounts in advance with several day delay. You can link two accounts if you have IP addresses from the same subnetwork. Check parameter route to make sure your IPs are different. Create account inside VM and never use it outside vm. Don't login to third party sites with eve credentials outside of vm. Check your login history in official personal area of your eve account. If you failed to hide your host IP somehow, this account cannot be used for botting anymore. Brand new alfa accounts can use bot for 3h/day at most. In couple of weeks you are ok to bot more.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Does any of the bot that they have also have a function to act as eyes, in case neutrals or enemies appear in an area, warn with a sound or automatically save drones and ships?

I don't make bots which help in pvp. Some bots can avoid neutrals if you activate such function.
Slav2
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2020
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin