Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Can't get Eve to install on VMWare?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Can't get Eve to install on VMWare?
Can't get Eve to install on VMWare? 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Been trying for days to get it to work. Followed the guide under the FAQ. Works well up until the actual installation of Eve, and that's where the issue is. The attached image is where it gets stuck, and after 3 hours of AFKing to allow it to finish, nothing happened. The FAQ said to use the "offline installer", but that doesn't exist anymore. Links on Eve forums to the installer are broken. I downloaded the files from the download section, and even tried putting the shared cache files from the desktop into the shared cache on the VM, but no matter what I do, it will NOT install. Nothing on the forums here about it, and nothing resulted from a google search. Am I missing something? Please, if anyone knows, respond here and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've tried everything obvious. Finished updates, turned off firewalls, tried different VMWare versions, tried different operating systems, etc, etc.
Schuetzy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2019/07/05 02:20 By Schuetzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't get Eve to install on VMWare? 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 821
Did you test windows 10 + WMware 14 Pro? One guy reported no problems with this setup. He also report that VM was created in VMWare 8 and then VMWare was upgraded till 14.

You may manually cancel evelauncher update. Old version is here. This is new launcher problem. Reported on forums too.

I am looking for a way how to prevent launcher from update automatically.
Slav2
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2019/07/05 03:53 By Slav2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Send logs to my mail - with subject 'log files' to pass spam filter.
How to record logs in knowledge base

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Slav2
© Macro Laboratory 2024
All rights reserved!
Design by Ivan Kozyrin